The Green Bridge Careers For all the Dubai Construction Workers applicant Interview will be conducted on 4th October 2018. This is a huge opportunity for those who are looking for trustworthy contracting services, as there is a contracting company available in Dubai that has pleasantly executed thousands of projects around the world and the name of the company is Global Green bridge Contracting LLC.
Currently, the company is providing several job offers for the respective positions: Tendering Civil, Cost Control Engineers, Planning Engineer, Site Engin1eer, Cost Control, Area Manager, and Internal Auditor. Each of these available seats is eligible for candidates who have done B.E Civil Engineering or have similar skills. Now let’s get into the details.
For Daily Walk in Interview: Click Here
|Company Name||Global Green Bridge Contracting LLC|
|Experience||Depends Upon Position|
|Salary Range||Unspecified (Update)|
|Posted Date||29th October 2018|
Green Bridge Careers Dubai – Global Green Bridge Contracting LLC
- Cost Control Manager
- Senior Site Engineer
- Internal Auditor
- Project Director
- Senior Cost Control Engineers
- Senior Planning Engineer
- Tendering Civil Manager
Who Can Apply?
- Cost Control Manager: Engineer-related degree, 15 years of experience in cost control and budget handling.
- Senior Site Manager: Engineer graduate with almost 10 years of experience in the field of project implementation.
- Internal Auditor: A Chartered Accountant who has 5-8 years of experience in project coordination and handling.
- Project Director: A bachelor/master’s degree in Civil Engineering with an exceptional experience of more than 20 years.
- Senior Cost Control Engineers: Engineering degree with a complete 10 years experience in post-award contract managing and project cost handling.
- Senior Planning Engineer: Engineer graduate with almost 10 years of practice in project coordination and creation.
- Tendering Civil Manager: Civil Engineer with more than 12 years of experience.
Where to Apply?
We are hiring worthy candidates via applicant interviews on 5th October 2018, for all the Green Bridge Careers. Besides that, no other interviews will be held after the mentioned date, but the candidates who have missed the opportunity to give a face-to-face interview can apply by emailing their CVs after the date.
So if you believe that you have what it takes to become a part of our team, then don’t hesitate to apply and be evaluated by our team of professionals.
Important Note: Before attending the interview, you must have some important documents with you, namely; an updated CV, passport copy, graduation certificate, experience letter (if necessary), valid documents, and visa copy.
You can email us your CV here: [email protected]