If you are a regular visitor to our website, then we have good news for you. We bring you the excellent job offers from Ambassador School Sharjah Dubai Jobs for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Apply Online.
There are lots of job applications released by the best school with the name of Ambassador School in Dubai and Sharjah. This school is also known as the best and the most affordable school in the Sharjah, as well as in Dubai.
They are looking for highly talented, well qualified, disciplined, and dedicated individuals to hire them as a teacher, and they must be specialized in the kindergarten, CBSE, ICSE and IBDP (HL). They want to hire those persons who have the qualification level of B.Ed.
And the working experience of 3 or more years in the field of teaching. If you are fulfilling these given requirements, then you need to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the job in Ambassador School. Now let’s take a look at the requirements of the job which are given below.
For More Teaching Jobs: Click Here
|School Name||Ambassador School|
|Job Location||Sharjah (Update)|
|Education||Depending upon positions|
|Salary Range||5000 – 9000 AED (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||24th April 2019|
Ambassador School Sharjah Dubai Jobs New Openings
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|1)||Kindergarten Teacher (Assistant)|
|3)||Primary Teacher (Assistant)|
|5)||Middle School Teacher|
|7)||Senior Secondary School|
- Assistant Kindergarten Teacher: If you are going to apply for the seat of Assistant Kindergarten Teacher, then you must have the certification of cache 2 and B.Ed. or may also have the registration for cache 2 with the experience of 1 year in the teaching of children in UAE.
- Kindergarten Teacher: if you are applying for this post, then you must be graduated in B.Ed and certification of cache 3. And also, you must have the experience of teaching the children in UAE for 3 years.
- Assistant Primary Teacher: must have the graduation in B.Ed and experience of a 1 year from any reputable school.
- Primary Teacher: must have the graduation in B.Ed and experience of 3 years from any reputable school.
- Middle School Teacher: must have the graduation in B.Ed and experience of 3 years from any reputable school.
- Secondary School Teacher: must have the graduation in B.Ed and experience of 3 years from any reputable school.
- Senior Secondary School Teacher: must have the graduation in B.Ed and experience of 3 years in teaching the children of the age group of 14-18 years in any reputable college.
Procedure to Apply For Ambassador School Jobs
Those persons who are willing to apply for this job and fulfilling all the requirements that are given are requested to submit the CV with all the required documents, i.e., passport copy, educational certificates, experience letters and MOE/KHDA Approvals and subject line on which you are going to apply.
You can submit these documents on the following that are given below. Those candidates who are shortlisted by our HR department will be called for the interview. All the interviews are going to be held in Sharjah.
Interview Details for Ambassador School Careers
There is no new post available yet.